The Exide Sonnenschein Dryfit A400 FT are premium batteries. They offer superior cycle performance and exceptional durability through the worldwide proven and successful dryfit technology. The front-mount terminal arrangement (instead of the standard top-mount terminal) facilitates installation and maintenance, especially when installed in battery cabinets or in standard wiring in the battery rack.
- Absolutely maintenance-free grid plate battery.
- The product superiority of the Sonnenschein A400 batteries is based on the worldwide proven and successful Dryfit technology.
- Excellent energy storage properties combined with long service life
- Maintenance-free (no need to top up with water) over the entire service life due to Sonnenschein dryfit Technology
- 12 years design life at an ambient temperature of 20 °C (80% residual capacity of C10)
- EUROBAT classification: Long Life
- Developed in compliance with IEC 60896-21/-22
- Lattice plates in lead-calcium alloy
- Extremely low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- dryfit gel - sealed battery technology (VRLA)
- Lowest energy consumption - cost-saving
- Robust design - resilient under harsh conditions
- deep discharge proof - greater long term energy delivery
- Fully recyclable -Low CO2 footprint.
- Nominal voltage 12 V
- CP 10min 1.6V/Z 20°C 2410W/block
- CC 10h 1.8V/Z 20°C 120Ah
- Short-circuit current 1725 A (IEC60896-21/22)
- Internal resistance 7 mΩ (IEC60896-21/22)
- Connection M-M8-45°
- connection torque 8 Nm
- housing PP (polypropylene)
- Temperature range -40°C to 55°C
- Dimensions LxWxH 115 x 548 x 275 mm
- Weight 40 kg
- Emergency lighting systems
- Safety power supply Systems
- UPS Systems
- traffic engineering
For larger quantities, price on request!