The batteries of the GF-V series are specially designed for tough, industrial use. They are suitable for a wide variety of requirement profiles and especially when failures or even standstills must not occur under any circumstances.
This includes all applications in the areas of automated guided vehicles (AGVs), in the rehabilitation sector, mobile lifting platforms, wheelchairs, cleaning machines, equipment for material flow and utilities, industrial trucks, as well as for electric road vehicles and electric pallet trucks. That's why they are also widely used in traction applications such as in electric and hybrid boats and golf caddies.
- Closed battery technology, the electrolyte is fixed in gel (VRLA).
- Maintenance-free (no water refilling) for the entire service life of the battery
- Durable, extremely safe and particularly reliable
- Low self-discharge and thus long shelf life
- High energy Density
- Enormous cycle stability, 700 cycles according to IEC 60254-1
- Maximum leakage resistance, robust and reliable
- deep discharge resistance
- short recharge phases
- Lattice plates in lead-calcium alloy
- Extremely low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- deep discharge safety according to DIN 43 539 T5
- No transport restrictions on ready-to-use blocks, neither by rail, road, water nor air (according to IATA, DGR set A67)
- Fully recyclable
- EUROBAT classification: General purpose.
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 160Ah
- Nominal capacity C20: 196 Ah
- Connection: A-terminal
- Cleaning machines
- Mobile lifting platforms
- Electric pallet trucks
- Electric vehicles
- Electric wheelchairs
- Electric and hybrid boats
- Golf Caddies
- Lifting platforms