The batteries of the GF-Y series are mainly designed for the leisure and rehabilitation sector. They are suitable for all applications in the fields of electric and hybrid boats, golf caddies and electric wheelchairs as well as for many other traction applications.
- Closed battery technology, the electrolyte is fixed in gel (VRLA).
- Maintenance free (no water refill) for the entire service life of the battery.
- Durable, extremely safe and particularly reliable
- Low self-discharge and thus long shelf life
- High energy Density
- Enormous cycle stability, 450 cycles according to IEC 60254-1
- Maximum leakage resistance, robust and reliable
- deep discharge resistance
- short recharge phases
- Lattice plates in lead-calcium alloy
- Extremely low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- deep discharge safety according to DIN 43 539 T5
- No transport restrictions on ready-to-use blocks, neither by rail, road, water nor air (according to IATA, DGR set A67)
- Fully recyclable
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 14Ah
- Nominal capacity C20: 15Ah
- Connection: G-M5
- Electric vehicles
- Electric wheelchairs
- Electric toys
- Electric and hybrid boats
- Golf caddies