Sonnenschein Dryfit A500 series
The Exide Sonnenschein A500 batteries are absolutely reliable energy storage devices with a wide range of applications in the field of telecommunications, in the area of security technology, in UPS systems, medical and railway technology as well as in all other areas of security power supply.
The quality of Sonnenschein A500 batteries results from the proven and successful dryfit technology
- Excellent energy storage properties combined with long service life.
- Reinforced grid plates in high-quality lead-calcium alloy, for improved corrosion resistance and stability
- Extremely low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- 10-12 year battery (Long Life) according to EUROBAT 2015 classification
- Storage capacity up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharging, due to very low self-discharge rate
- Excellent cycle characteristics
- Developed under consideration of IEC 60896-21/-22
- No transport restrictions of operational blocks, neither by rail, road, sea nor air (according to IATA, DGR set A67).
- Specification number: NGA51201D2HS0SA
- Voltage (Volt): 12V
- Conductor: Faston 4.8 mm
- Height over connection: 54.9 mm
- Capacity/h: 1,2Ah
- Internal resistance: 330 mOhm
- VdS approval: Yes
- Maintenance-free: Yes
- UPS Systems
- Security Technology
- railway technology
- medical technology