EXIDE / SONNENSCHEIN A400 batteries with dryfit technology, offer a very good price-performance ratio.
Due to their proven reliability and excellent energy storage, they are used worldwide. They are depth-charge-proof, maintenance-free, extremely low-gassing due to internal gas recombination and have the Design Life ("12 years and longer- Long Life") according to EUROBAT classification. At an ambient temperature of 20 °C, the low self-discharge rate results in a storage life of up to 2 years without recharging.
- dryfit gel - sealed battery technology (VRLA).
- lowest energy consumption -cost saving
- robust design - can withstand harsh conditions
- Deep discharge proof - greater long term energy delivery
- Fully recyclable -Low CO2 Footprint
- Excellent energy storage properties combined with long service life
- Reinforced grid plates in high quality lead-calcium alloy, for improved corrosion resistance and stability
- Extremely low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- Design Life: "12 years and longer - Long Life" according to EUROBAT classification
- Storage life up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharging due to very low self-discharge rate
- Developed in compliance with IEC 60896-21/-22
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) certified
- Nominal voltage 12 V
- CP 10min 1.6V/Z 20°C 263W/block
- CC 10h 1.8V/Z 20°C 12Ah
- Short-circuit current 260 A ?IEC60896-21/22?
- internal resistance 47 mΩ ?IEC60896-21/22?
- Connection SR-6.3
- Housing ABS
- Temperature range -40°C to 55°C
- Dimensions LxWxH 181 x 76 x 157 mm
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Emergency lighting Systems
- Safety power supply Systems
- UPS Systems
- traffic engineering